Single Hung Window
This traditional window design has stood the test of time from the early days of North America to the present and is an excellent choice for historic homes where architectural or historical integrity must be maintained. Single hung tilt windows are designed with a structural frame and sash that fill large openings. Hung windows are a traditional style of window found in many homes where the bottom sash slides up to open the window and the top sash is fixed. The sash also tilts in to permit easy exterior cleaning from the inside plus it comes with a removable easy to clean half screen. The bottom sill in this window slopes to repel water.
- 3 1/4″ fusion-welded frame and sash corners for strength
- multi-chambered design insulates and prevents condensation
- sash tilts in, permitting easy exterior cleaning from inside
- full aluminum reinforced interlocking sash to maximize security
and minimize air infiltration
- removable easy to clean half screen
- flush mount low profile locks provide unobstructed views
- stainless steel constant force balance system ensures smooth operationy
- available with woodgrain colour outsite and inside for all type of windows
- available with double or triple pane glazing options
- 7/8″ double-strength glass with warm edge super spacer
Our 3 1/4″ fusion-welded frame and sash offer superior strength. Standard hardware uses a Premium Hardware crank and multi-point lever lock for ease of operation and security with eight different crank colour choices available. Totally maintenance-free grilles and divided light options can add a new dimension to your home’s appearence. Custom grilles can be conveniently located between the glass.