Double Hung Window
Double Hung windows can open from the top or bottom with an upper and lower sash that slide vertically past each other in a single frame allowing more flexibility in ventilation. This is a window style commonly seen in many elegant homes. Both sashes also tilt in to permit easy exterior cleaning from the inside and the window comes with a removable easy to clean full screen.
- 3 1/4″ fusion-welded frame and sash corners for strength
- multi-chambered design insulates and prevents condensation
- full aluminum reinforced interlocking sash to maximize security and minimize air infiltration
- both sashes tilt in, permitting easy exterior cleaning from inside
- removable full screen for easy cleaning
- heavy duty cam action locking system provides extra element of security
- flush mount low profile locks provide unobstructed views
- available with woodgrain colour outsite and inside for all type of windows
- available with double or triple pane glazing options
- 7/8″ double-strength glass with warm edge super spacer
Our 3 1/4″ fusion-welded frame and sash offer superior strength. Standard hardware uses a Premium Hardware and heavy duty cam action locking system ease of operation and provides extra element of security. Totally maintenance-free grilles and divided light options can add a new dimension to your home’s appearence. Custom grilles can be conveniently located between the glass.