Bay windows are desired by homeowners because of the posibility to create more living space. From the iterior they can become a sunlite place in the home and provide a panoramic view. From the exterior, they offer a decorative and architectural touch. Bay window are versitile and they can be anywhere there is sufficient exterior projection space in the home. Bay windows typically compoused of tree windows. The two side units are normally casement windows, while the middle unit is a large fixed window. Style variation are possible, such as side that are made of double or single hung windows, or fully fixed units. The side units of the bay window are normally projected at 45 degree angles, howere other projectio n are available as well. All Bay windows must be custom-built to specific applications.
- 3 1/4″ fusion-welded frame and sash corners for strength
- multi-chambered design insulates and prevents condensation
- full aluminum reinforced interlocking sash to maximize security and minimize air infiltration
- available with woodgrain colour outsite and inside for all type of windows
- available with double or triple pane glazing options
- 7/8″ double-strength glass with warm edge super spacer
Our 3 1/4″ fusion-welded frame and sash offer superior strength. Standard hardware uses a Premium Hardware. Totally maintenance-free grilles and divided light options can add a new dimension to your home’s appearence. Custom grilles can be conveniently located between the glass.